WARNING:DO NOT READ THIS ALOUD TO SMALL CHILDREN! IT MAY OFFEND THERE SENSE OF WHAT IS REAL AND WHAT IS NOT REAL!
In all my writing about these wonderful creatures, that, like unicorns and fairies, don't exist, I have found myself craving to actually make one. Get out the sewing tools, because it's going to a long night tonight! First, I need to find myself a WebKinz, but all of mine seem to be at daddy's house. Then, I need to find myself a NeoPet, but they all seem to be NOT MINE, and at daddy's house. :( I am SERIOUS ABOUT THIS, PEOPLE!!! I can't get it through my thick head that the soonest I can make one of these things would be Christmastime, but my NeoKinz fever (kagoogleitis)is NOT LETTING ME WAIT THAT LONG!!! I can't stand it. It's a nagging in my head like there's somehting I can do to find a webkinz and a neopet HERE, in this house, but I can't get myself to get off my computer-loving butt and look for them. But I KNOW there are some at daddy's house that I won't even have to look for. This is worse than the worst, and yet it's the best of the best. :/ It's confusing me with it's sick, twisted ,taunting way. KaGoogleitis is COMING, people, and it may very well get your children next. The only cure is to get a NeoKinz. So stock up on stuffies!!! It's soon to come!!!!!!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have you seen this site?: http://www.webkinzcastle.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment